Welcome to Adam's cool blog!-

Having a family reunion is a big part of Chistmas in Chile. In Chile they call what we call santa cluse old man or viejito pasuero.In the month of December family's think it is important to do outdoor activities, such as, surfing and rock climbing.9 days before Christmas the people of chile come togather for a spirtiual preparation known as novena.On Christmas eve most familys injoy a meal of chicken soup, potatoes, and bread with candied fruit.

I hope you liked my blog if you would like to learn more about the Christmas tradishions in Chile copy and past this link.

[LINK]

about me! My name is Adam and i love macaroni. I am 10 years old and I live in a house of 4 and I have 3 frogs 3 fish and 1 cat. My favorite thing to do in my free time is swimming and diving and I like to ride amusement park rides. I also like duke basketball. And thats a little bit about me!