Copyright (c) 2014 by Raihan A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Raihan A -- Blogmeister

by Raihan A teacher: Brandt Schneider

My Blog has been visited from 1 different country and 2 different states, a total of 3. On my cluster map i have 3 red dots and i am still working on getting more. I didn't get any comments from anywhere except from SHS. Only people that commented on my blogs are my friends and my teachers.
Article posted December 21, 2011 at 07:19 AM • comment (1) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

hey this is mcc the one that you commented on that has a ton of airplanes on it happy holidays to you too if you want i can try to get people to comment on your blog i know threr is some one in my class his blog name is RT he would love to comment on your blog and if you commented on his blog make sure to leave your URL see ya MCC
Posted December 23, 2011 at 12:25 PM by • MCC