Copyright (c) 2014 by pinkzebra Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
pinkzebra -- Blogmeister

Grade 6F

by pinkzebra

teacher: Angela Ellis

Yesterday I hade the chance to make a gingerbread so I guess like another person I said yes! My group had 3 people in it including me. Our theme was Santa’s Workshop but at the end it sort of looked like a normal house so we had to add NP for North Pole so that all the other people know what it is supposed to be. We brought lots of stuff I brought 3 bags of sprinkles and another person brought little presents while another person brought a lot of candy. On ours we had a path with 4 bigfoot’s in a row for Santa’s footprints then we had a candy cane tree that we bought and we put it in the middle of the yard so that the people can see it we then put a bunch of icing sugar. If you would like you can use some of my ideas  

Article posted December 20, 2011 at 01:53 PM • comment • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List