Copyright (c) 2014 by Kali C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kali C -- Blogmeister

Kali's Blog Meister ^-^-

by Kali C teacher: Melanie Transue

Pick Me Last! (Part III)

In Chapter 47 why do you think Will came to the sound of his father's voice, when he needed help firing the rifle? 

Article posted December 19, 2011 at 08:35 AM • comment (4) • Reads 252 • Return to Blog List

The reason the spell on Will was fractured was the crowd calling him. When it was just his father, he didn't move an inch, but when the rest of the crowd, none of whom had stood up to the carnival before (as far as we're told), he went and helped his father fire the rifle (Bradbury 180)
Posted January 20, 2012 at 07:44 AM by • Emily B
Hey Cali I can answer this. It’s because love over powers evil more and in Wills heart he knows that his father loves him and is always there for him.
Posted January 4, 2012 at 07:47 AM by • Julia D
"Will", said Charles Halloway conversationally, as he lifted the now suddenly heavy rifle. "Your shoulder here is my brace. Take the middle of the rifle, gently, with one hand. Take it, Will". The boy raised his hand.... Will needed his fathers help.
Posted January 4, 2012 at 07:39 AM by • Olivia V
Ooh, Ooh Pick Me Last!!!
Kali C- 2nd period

Ashley S.

The sound of his father’s voice made him come out of the trance. Deep inside Will knows his father loves him and love is more powerful than the carnival’s evil. When Will hears his dad, he “moves unseen through the crowd” toward his father (Bradbury 245).
Posted December 22, 2011 at 10:49 AM by • Ashley S