Copyright (c) 2014 by Mark S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mark S -- Blogmeister

-

by Mark S teacher: Melanie Transue

Pick me last!

Did the witch swallow the bullet or did she die of the shock form finding out that there was a smile on the bullet.
Article posted December 19, 2011 at 08:16 AM • comment (6) • Reads 79 • Return to Blog List

Hey Mark I think the Dust Witch died from the smile on the bullet and that she is all bad and something nice kills her.
Posted January 4, 2012 at 07:48 AM by • Ryan K
Chapter 48: Page 251

"...dead..." "But theres no wound." "Shock, you thing?" Shock, thought Charles Halloway, my God, did that kill her? Or the other bullet? When I fired the shot, did she suck the other bullter down her throat? Did she... choke on my smile! Oh, Christ!

I think the Dust witch died from Mr. Halloway's smile!!!
Posted January 4, 2012 at 07:46 AM by • Olivia V
I think the Dust Witch died from the bullet because she was evil, and we all know love doesn't cure evil; it kills it. (at least in fiction books)
Posted January 4, 2012 at 07:45 AM by • Hailey B
I believe that it may have been both. I think she died from the shock that there was a smile on the bullet and when she began to fall I think she may have swallowed the bullet.
Posted January 4, 2012 at 07:42 AM by • Contessa T
Hey Mark I can answer this the Dust Which died from the smiley face that was on the bullet. Because she was evil and the smiley face was something that symbolized good and happiness.
Posted January 4, 2012 at 07:35 AM by • Julia D
Ooh, Ooh Pick Me Last!!!
Mark S - 2nd period

Ashley S.
I think the dust which died from shock because happiness kills the evil. Charles Halloway says,” Did she choke on my smile” (Bradbury 251)?
Posted December 22, 2011 at 11:31 AM by • Ashley S