Wiki Works
I don't really like this project, I think that it was really hard to communicate with everyone.  The wiki didn't really work for me. I was pretty stressed about the photo story because of the occasional lack of communication. Though, I liked how easy photo story was to use. I liked how it was all planned out and all I had to do was add photos and click next and so on. I think that the communication in my group was okay, I think that it might have gone better. I had heard about other problems with communication and related to mine I think that went pretty well. I think that the biggest problem people had was communication with the people in Louisiana. I heard a lot of complaints about this. I think that next year the project shouldn't be too involved with the wiki. I think that it was just hard to figure out.
Article posted December 17, 2011 at 12:16 AM • comment • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

My favorite color is orange. My favorite sport is wrestling. I don’t like basketball. My favorite food is hamburgers. I like water skiing and wake boarding. I like fishing. I like sushi.

I town 05/13/12
World History 05/13/12
Seed Folks 05/13/12
Vocabulary 05/10/12
World history project 04/30/12
Chicken wing 04/30/12
Cells 03/14/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Book 02/26/12
Wrestling#2 02/26/12