Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

Wiki Works
I don't really like this project, I think that it was really hard to communicate with everyone.  The wiki didn't really work for me. I was pretty stressed about the photo story because of the occasional lack of communication. Though, I liked how easy photo story was to use. I liked how it was all planned out and all I had to do was add photos and click next and so on. I think that the communication in my group was okay, I think that it might have gone better. I had heard about other problems with communication and related to mine I think that went pretty well. I think that the biggest problem people had was communication with the people in Louisiana. I heard a lot of complaints about this. I think that next year the project shouldn't be too involved with the wiki. I think that it was just hard to figure out.
Article posted December 17, 2011 at 12:16 AM • comment • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather