Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

I don't really like this project, I think that it was really hard to communicate with everyone.  The wiki didn't really work for me. I was pretty stressed about the photo story because of the occasional lack of communication. Though, I liked how easy photo story was to use. I liked how it was all planned out and all I had to do was add photos and click next and so on. I think that the communication in my group was okay, I think that it might have gone better. I had heard about other problems with communication and related to mine I think that went pretty well. I think that the biggest problem people had was communication with the people in Louisiana. I heard a lot of complaints about this. I think that next year the project shouldn't be too involved with the wiki. I think that it was just hard to figure out.
Article posted December 17, 2011 at 12:16 AM • comment • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather