I think that my project could have gone better. I spent too much time trying to cite and collect facts. I spent at least an entire period in the lab doing that and trying to figure out what in the world was I doing. Somewhere along the way my group started getting frustrated with each other (including me) and we ended up in a crunch of time. I think it was a little challenging and frustrating but it was not really that bad working with partners in a group like that. Eventually, we got it done but I was kind of worried we wouldn’t by the end. Knowing what I do now about it, I would have got cracking faster as opposed to sitting there wasting time, trying to make sure I knew what I was doing. I would have formatted the page the same way. I thought that turned out nice. Next year, I think that students might be able to use one or so more class periods in for researching and/or in the lab. I noticed that a lot of people needed to go to the lab during enrichment. I can’t think of any more feedback so that’s my answer and I’m sticking to it.