My wiki did not go so well. First, I only had two people from Louisiana in my group and no one else because of a misunderstanding. Also, one person in my group did not do very much. They did not do their part of the video. The other person in my group had trouble getting to a computer. Communicating was harder because it was by writing so your partner might take it the wrong way. This project was different and stressful for me. Something that I would do different is check in everyday with my group mates and ask what they did and what they needed to do. Next year, I would have little due dates during the project, what would have to be done each day and have the teacher check in on the group at the end of the day. I know this would not be realistic because there are so many students. This has been a very interesting experience.
Article posted December 16, 2011 at 05:25 PM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List