All About Me

Wiki Reflection
I think the project went really well. I found it kind of challenging since we couldn’t actually interact with each other. At first we did not communicate very well, closer to the end we started talking MUCH more! It still worked out very well. I thought it was fun that the teachers planned to do this project. Connecting with other people virtually to get a grade was really an experience. I think you guys should do the same thing next year. I find no improvements needed!
Article posted December 16, 2011 at 03:16 PM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.