Maddie’s wonderful-fantastical-cool blog!!!!

Wiki--revised

This Wiki project was definitely difficult. I do think I did a good job though. The hardest part was communication. You know that you had posted something, but you don’t know if your partners have seen it. The only way to know was a reply. It is also difficult not knowing if our partners are working or not. If I could change one thing it would to give a little more time to finalize our projects. My advice would be to make the due date the same. It is kind of confusing to have different due dates. I personally, would try to communicate a little bit more with my teammates. This way we can plan things out and not let it become hectic. Overall, this project was a good challenge. I enjoyed this wiki very much.

Article posted December 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

I love softball. I think I am a good person, but when I am mad I get really mad because I don’t usually get mad. I have blonde hair but that doesn’t always mean that I am dumb I can be smart when I want to be.