All About Me

Poetry Wiki Climax
The Poetry Wiki in my opinion was better than past assignments. It was nice trying something new. Communication was about average in my group. It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t terrible either. My group did their best in updating the wiki to make it better. I still am waiting for a group member from pbms to record their part video. Other than that, I am finished. Some advice I would give to next year’s students is that to make sure you talk about everything before you do anything. That way you avoid complications. I enjoyed this process and thought it was better than making a boring research paper.
Article posted December 16, 2011 at 11:50 AM • comment • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.