Sweet and Sunny Posts-

Movie
I really enjoyed making this movie. It was a change in the everyday schedule that we usually have. This really worked on our communication skills, too. Now I realize how almost anything can be taken the wrong way. English is a whole different language when you type it instead of speak it. The one thing that I didn't like was that you had to wait for about a day for someone else to read your message. I would try having two people get on the blog at the same time. I think that you could get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time if that happened. The process of making the movie was fun too because you got to work with people from other states. That was cool because you got to meet someone new. But, overall I really enjoyed this experience. I think that my overall movie turn out pretty good despite the lack in communication. Make sure you do this project next year beacuse I want to see what my younger sister thinks of it.
Article posted December 16, 2011 at 11:24 AM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List