Safari's Blog-

Wiki Reflection
I think the project didn’t go as well as I thought it would because we didn’t get done in time. I think that working in a group this way was hard, but interesting because I have never worked like this with a group. I couldn’t really tell my group which parts I would do or which parts they would and I would’ve gotten feedback faster if I was talking to them in person. I think what we could’ve done differently was to make everyone check the wiki more often. The thing that went well was that at least two of us got our work done in time and that our communication in the beginning was successful. A way that you can improve this project for next year is that you can encourage students to give feedback more often. I loved this wiki idea and I think it’s a wonderful idea to do the wiki when talking to people in far distances.
Article posted December 15, 2011 at 11:01 PM • comment • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

I am a fantastic chef! I won first place in a culinary competition, and had the best time of my life!