Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot-

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

Wiki Reflection
I think the project didn’t go as well as I thought it would because we didn’t get done in time. I think that working in a group this way was hard, but interesting because I have never worked like this with a group. I couldn’t really tell my group which parts I would do or which parts they would and I would’ve gotten feedback faster if I was talking to them in person. I think what we could’ve done differently was to make everyone check the wiki more often. The thing that went well was that at least two of us got our work done in time and that our communication in the beginning was successful. A way that you can improve this project for next year is that you can encourage students to give feedback more often. I loved this wiki idea and I think it’s a wonderful idea to do the wiki when talking to people in far distances.
Article posted December 15, 2011 at 11:01 PM • comment • Reads 32 • Return to Blog List

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather