Copyright (c) 2014 by dafoose Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
dafoose -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Foose's Second Grade-

Blooming Bloggers

We are blooming in so many ways this year! Watch us bloom with our blogging skills!

by dafoose

Mr\s. Koishal's class
Mrs. Harrison's class
Ms. Mesaris's class

This week we wrote about how Christmas is special to us. We then copied those words into a Wordle. Click on the Christmas Wordle links to the left or click on the Room 105 link to the right to find the children's wordles. I was so proud of how well the children did, not only with their Wordles, but with the technology that they learned to complete this process. They typed their words onto a Word document and saved it to their H drive on our school server. They then copied and pasted those words onto the wordle site, ABCya Word Clouds ([LINK]). Next they selected the design for their wordle and took a screen capture of it. Finally, they had to drag their screen capture to my Drop Box so that I could embed them on their blogs. Wow! That was quite an accomplishment!

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 09:01 PM • comment (1) • Reads 137 • Return to Blog List

WOW!! They all did a Great Job and very smart kids you have!! Hands together for all....
Posted December 16, 2011 at 10:23 AM by • Rebecca

Room 105

)

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog