This week we wrote about how Christmas is special to us. We then copied those words into a Wordle. Click on the Christmas Wordle links to the left or click on the Room 105 link to the right to find the children's wordles. I was so proud of how well the children did, not only with their Wordles, but with the technology that they learned to complete this process. They typed their words onto a Word document and saved it to their H drive on our school server. They then copied and pasted those words onto the wordle site, ABCya Word Clouds ([LINK]). Next they selected the design for their wordle and took a screen capture of it. Finally, they had to drag their screen capture to my Drop Box so that I could embed them on their blogs. Wow! That was quite an accomplishment!

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 09:01 PM • comment (1) • Reads 415 • Return to Blog List

WOW!! They all did a Great Job and very smart kids you have!! Hands together for all....
Posted December 16, 2011 at 10:23 AM by • Rebecca