Conditions of Use
Ever since after Thanksgiving break, I've learned about Greece. Here are the facts about it:
• Greek woman usually don't has a lot of rights. Although the Spartan women can do the things the men do.
• The Greeks use the system of money realizing it's easier for trade.
• The Athens grew rich from trade.
• The Spartans grew powerful using its military by conquering the other city-states.
• The man of the house has control of the family and the women stayed home to take care of the children.
• The Greeks believe more than one god
In Humanities, we've been organized into groups. My group chose Magara as a city-state. Every class, we earn points based mostly on the roll of the dice. Otherwise, we haven't done much.
Article posted December 15, 2011 at 08:23 PM •
comment • Reads 944
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
Latest 10 Comments: