Our Greek unit in Hummantites is huge! We have fuides between groups and lots of activities and expectations to fufill. During this, we are also expected to know something about Greece as well. Here's what I know about Greek history.
A long time ago, there was a place called Troy that the Greeks were at war with. They couldn't find a way to get into the city, so they came up with an idea. They built this wooden horse statue with Greeks hiding inside. The people of Troy thought this was a gift and they took the horse into their city. The Greeks hiding inside came out and faught against Troy, destroying it.

What we are doing in Hummanities right now is some activities that test our knowledge of Greece,while also learning about Greek. We write down the information and turn it in. After class we do a thing called 'fates' where you either roll dice or spin a spinner to decide how many points you get at the end of the day. During the day we get points depending on how good we did an activity. Things haven't started heating up yet, but it will become interesting after break!
Article posted December 15, 2011 at 05:53 PM • comment • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List