Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

Greek. How Did We Come To Talk About This?
Our Greek unit in Hummantites is huge! We have fuides between groups and lots of activities and expectations to fufill. During this, we are also expected to know something about Greece as well. Here's what I know about Greek history.
A long time ago, there was a place called Troy that the Greeks were at war with. They couldn't find a way to get into the city, so they came up with an idea. They built this wooden horse statue with Greeks hiding inside. The people of Troy thought this was a gift and they took the horse into their city. The Greeks hiding inside came out and faught against Troy, destroying it.

What we are doing in Hummanities right now is some activities that test our knowledge of Greece,while also learning about Greek. We write down the information and turn it in. After class we do a thing called 'fates' where you either roll dice or spin a spinner to decide how many points you get at the end of the day. During the day we get points depending on how good we did an activity. Things haven't started heating up yet, but it will become interesting after break!
Article posted December 15, 2011 at 05:53 PM • comment • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather