Copyright (c) 2014 by Speedy Spike Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Speedy Spike -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Speedy Spike

teacher: Michael La Marr

I think the most important event in California’s history is when the Native Americans came to California about 9,000 years ago. I think that was the most important event in California’s history because the Native Americans were the first people in California. I also think that was the most important event because were one of the first people in America. The Native Americans came to America on a bridge of ice connecting Russia to Alaska. The Native Americans walked from Alaska to California to hunt for food. The Native Americans scattered all over the place.
Article posted December 15, 2011 at 02:49 PM • comment (1) • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List

That is considerable.
Posted February 8, 2012 at 06:09 PM by • kona