Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Eleanor's BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;)-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by E teacher: Derek Milloy

I think Cole is okay and not okay because he thinks that is life is about to end and he just wants to die because he has just noticed beauty, he has beem trusted and has trusted something. I also think he is not okay because his bones are broken, he had eaten bugs and his own vomit and a mouse, he was also attacked by a bear and he has lost alot of his inside organs from the seagulls picking at him. So in the end he is mentally okay but he is not okay life wise.
Article posted December 15, 2011 at 02:30 AM • comment • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List