Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

GREECE!!!!
GREECE!!!
I don’t know much about Greece YET, but I hope to find out more as we go along in this unit!!! As little as I do know I know that the Greeks believed in many Gods and Goddesses. I also know that they started the Olympic Games; there games included silly things like tongue-twisters as well as many other things.

Our class is doing a lot of weird things (or at least I think they are weird) like being escorted into and out of class. I guess I hate it because I’m a girl and I can no longer be the first to class but, one advantage I do have is the fact that I have Mrs. Gagnon as my enrichment teacher so I don’t have to be escorted out of class. (I’m soooo lucky!!!!) One thing I do like though is the points we receive and lose. I think it is a good concept and an easy way to get a good grade! All in all the unit of Greece is weird but VERY interesting.
Article posted December 14, 2011 at 07:46 PM • comment • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.