The best mystery book I have ever read would definitely be The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum. Lisa Mangum grabbed my attention on the first page. She has a very high suspense level in this book and I absolutely think that she has captured the mystery genre. She also mixes in a little bit of romance. This as well captured my attention.
Now on to my paragraph.
She walked into my dorm and I knew it was over. She had done. There was nothing I could have done. My body filled with disappointment. I knew what going to happen sooner or later so why was I so disappointed? I mean if you knew something was going to happen before hand then why would you be filled with so much dread? I pondered on the thought while I sobbed for my friend. She looked at me; you could see the insanity in her eyes. She whispered in my ear, “I’ve finished Emily off she was getting annoying. Now your next.” She held up a
Article posted December 14, 2011 at 07:40 PM • comment • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List