We are Megara! Bum, bu dum bum bum bum bum! Funny, right? The country and culture was unique and special, and they were divided into city-states, which are fully populated areas. There are many ranks of power. Aristocrats are the highest, while Small farmers and tethes are close behind. These are considered citizens. Women and children born to citizens are considered a non-citizen, along with merchants and the foreign-born. And, the not-free, are the slaves.
In class, we are doing stimulation with games. I’m pretty happy, but we rarely do games. Maybe some more of them? I like it, but I think it could be better. I like humanities a lot better, but math is still my favorite. I like all of my classes, but my least favorite is L.A. Sorry Mrs. Lubich…
Article posted December 14, 2011 at 04:52 PM • comment (1) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

hello I got your URL off miss fruitpies blog and I got a question. do you like nyan cat? I do. nyan cat is quite.... something. mindless maybe? I LOVE IT!! nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan! cup-o-noodles+nyan cat+lizards+unicrns named "nay nay"=ME!! so comment on my blog PLEASE and I will say hi to you!
Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM by • catfood