Okay! I’d like to write about a few songs I’ve heard. It’s about me and my friends! Here’s a couple(and a lot more)
No Fear Song:
~big scary giraffe-turtles pop up~
~everyone screams, ‘cept me~
Me: ~makes faces at the trees, laughing~ Ha? Blurr-r-rr-r! Haha!
Aspen: Camryn, what are you doing? RUN!
Me: Don’t you see girls? ~random music~ when I was a little girl and the sun was going doo-ooowwn…
Taylor: Tell me she’s not…
Me: The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me froo-ooowwn…
Katie: She is…
Me: I’d hide under my pillow, from what I thought I saw! But Grandma said that wasn’t the way, to deal with fears at all! She said, ‘Camryn, you got to stand up tall, learn to face your fears! You’ll see, just laugh at them to make them disappear!’ ~turns to a face~ Ha, ha ha! ~face disappears~
Katie, Taylor, Aspen: Gasp!
Me: SOOOOO Giggle at the ghostly, guffaw at the grossly! Crack up at the creepy, woof it up with the weepy! Chortle at the kooky, snortle at the spooky! If a big and scary face just comes up to you say take a hike and you win and this sort of thing just makes me want to… He, ha, ha!! LAAAUUUUUUUGHHH!
Everyone: ~laughs~
Hush now, Quiet now Song
Taylor: Hush now, quiet now, it’s time to lay your sleepy heads… Hush now, quiet now it’s time to go bed…
Katie: Hey! I know that song!
Taylor: Oh, how wonderful, would you like to sing along?
Katie: ~Deep breath~
Me and Aspen: ~Plug ears, ready to sing as well~
Katie: ~Jazz tune with it~ HUSH NOW, QUIET NOW! IT’S TIME TO LAY YOUR SLEEPY HEAD! SAID HUSH NOW, QUIET NOW, IT’S TIME TO GO TO BED!
Me and Katie: DOOT DOOT!
Katie: OFF TO SLEEP, LET THE JOY OF DAYLIGHT FIND YOU!
Me and Katie: DOOT DOOT!
Katie: OFF TO SLEEP, LEAVE THE JOY OF EXCITEMENT LIGHT YOU!!!!
Taylor: ~is hiding under bed~ W-wonderful…?
And finally, last but not least…
Funny quote!
There’s skiing, and there’s throwing yourself off a mountain and hoping for the best.
Article posted December 14, 2011 at 04:43 PM • comment (3) • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List

sweet. has MLP changed over the generations? I haven't seen them yet, but I'm probably going to. so, have they changed? I mean, when i was little MLP was all about love, friendship, caring and being kind to your friends and helping them out and all that cheesy stuff. has it evolved from that into something more.... I don't know..... unkidfriendly? not that I would mind if it were kidfriendly.
Posted February 3, 2012 at 07:29 AM by • Kacie
Oh, I'm glad you think it's funny. I think it's time to admit it. I LOVE MLP(my little pony) They're adorable and just snuggly! I got the songs from the show. Look it up on youtube, you'll like them. :D
Posted January 19, 2012 at 09:53 AM by • Camryn
I have been trying new nicknames for myself other than Kacie to use on my blog, but I'm not sure if I want to go with any or not. anyway, this is very creative! it's funny too.I like it. where did you decide to come up with something like this?
Posted January 9, 2012 at 09:31 PM by • Skittle (aka kacie)