Copyright (c) 2014 by GeorgiaM788 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GeorgiaM788 -- Blogmeister

Math Maniac-

This blog is a place for fifth graders in Grand Forks, ND to share their thinking about math. The purpose of our blog is to communicate our learning through authentic interaction. We hope you will visit our page often and respond to our writing, thinking process, and problem solving.

by GeorgiaM788 teacher: Alice Smith

I was not the best at that game. I need some practice on that game. I got 4000 once and 6000 once. If I would have played it ten times then I probably would have gotten a higher score.
Article posted December 12, 2011 at 10:07 PM • comment • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I like math, reading, and social studies. My favorite color is light blue. I like to read and have fun! I have two friendly cats. Those are some things about me!