I could not live without happiness and joy in the world. If there is always depression and sadness, there isn't really a way to make life the way you want it to be unless you have the motivation. This and happiness is given in many ways through family, friends, and the way you choose to live. Happiness and joy is the center of many things because having this affects the way you act and how well you do to live life right. This is different than Scrooge's opinion though because he thinks that money is the reason to all success and that anyone being happy means nothing to him. He works very independently and doesn't care about how the rest of the world is doing as long as his business is still flourishing. He may think that this makes him happy but truly, he is lonely inside. Although this is what he thinks right now, his opinion will change and be similar to mine by the end of the story.
Article posted December 10, 2011 at 01:18 PM • comment (1) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

I definitley agree with you 100% Amy!!! Love and joy and happiness are key!!!
Posted February 20, 2012 at 06:09 PM by • Dylan Sa.