-

Greece and Corinth
Greek mythology is interesting to me, so I know some of that information on their culture. I know all the gods’ names (it might take a long time to list them). Also, I know that there were city-states, since we learned them in class. Finally, I know a few parts of the Greek alphabet. I learned the Greek alphabet in class as well.

In humanities we were divided into groups of five or four (my group was the only four-member group in our class). We have to dress nearly the same and create chants and secret handshakes. Also, we have activities to gain points. For my city-state, Corinth, we are trying to do better than Sparta and Athens. In the “Fates”, a game of chance for this simulation, you can gain points or lose points. Anyway, this is what we are doing in humanities.
Article posted December 10, 2011 at 09:08 AM • comment • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.