Greek mythology is interesting to me, so I know some of that information on their culture. I know all the gods’ names (it might take a long time to list them). Also, I know that there were city-states, since we learned them in class. Finally, I know a few parts of the Greek alphabet. I learned the Greek alphabet in class as well.

In humanities we were divided into groups of five or four (my group was the only four-member group in our class). We have to dress nearly the same and create chants and secret handshakes. Also, we have activities to gain points. For my city-state, Corinth, we are trying to do better than Sparta and Athens. In the “Fates”, a game of chance for this simulation, you can gain points or lose points. Anyway, this is what we are doing in humanities.
Article posted December 10, 2011 at 09:08 AM • comment • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List