There are a few things that I learned about Greece. One is that in ancient times there was no country Greece, there was communities scattered across land near the Mediterranean Sea. The Greeks also defeated the greatest empire in the world. The Greeks also were influenced by the Minoans. One last thing that I learned is my city-state Corinth was one of the richest in Greece.

Right now we are doing a simulation. We were broken up into city-states. My city-state is Corinth. So far we have made a logo, chant and a handshake. The people in my group are Kade, Ella, Devin and me.  We keep track of points. The biggest part of our points is our fates. You can be great through the class but if your fates choose something bad to happen you can’t help it.  The scores go up and down through every class.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 05:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List

Wow! The fact that you were able too expand your bloging across the country! Did you need help to find us? How many states have you reached? Please answer me at the Awesome Spot.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 07:41 AM by • AwesomeGuy1