Copyright (c) 2014 by Elissa Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elissa -- Blogmeister

Elissa's Awsome Place-

by Elissa teacher: Mark Ahlness

It all started when it was about 8:00 in the morning and me and my brothers Colton and Casey (also my Mom and Dad) were getting ready to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house, and so it took about three hours to get there. We were on our way, it had been about a half of an hour and my brothers and me were already saying we were hungry and thirsty. My parents kept saying we can stop in about five minutes for something to eat and drink. We kept moaning and groaning for when we were going to get there.

It was about ten minutes later and we were just stopping for a donut and some water.

My brothers and me all hurried out the door and started walking in the store.
I kind of shouted out DONUT, my brothers laughed, and I did too a little.

After me and my brothers got our donut and water we got back in the car my dad started driving and after a couple hours we got there, but when we pulled in the driveway I was sleeping, so Casey woke me up. When I woke up in the car Colton said guys get out, it is snowing, so we hurried out and got our stuff, ran inside the house, said hi, gave my grandma and grandpa a hug, went to bed, and that is my Christmas story.
Article posted December 9, 2011 at 04:46 PM • comment (1) • Reads 154 • Return to Blog List

nice story i like it
Posted February 17, 2012 at 04:03 PM by • chelsea