MY Blog not yours-

Greece

1) This paragraph will be about the main facts on Greece.The first thing I am going to tell you about the population of Greece , the population of Greece is 78.65 million people. The second basic fact of Greece is the language  ninety-nine percent of people speak french and english.

2) This paragraph will be about the many things we do in Humanities. One of the main things we do in humanities is the mails have to escort us in the room and to are seats. The second thing we do is we have theas points  and at the end of this unit how ever has the most points wins.The third thing we do is we do group activity that gie use points. and last but not least  we do this dice rolling and the number you get either get points added or took away. That is the main things we do in Humanities.  :)  

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 09:00 PM • comment • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

I'm Awesome.