There are five Greek city-states which are, Athens, Sparta, Argos, Corinth, Megra. Megra wouldn't take sides with the Athens or the Spartans so the Spartans declared war on the Athens. I know that Sparta was a brutal city-state. They would take young boys and start to train them to be warriors.

In class we put 3 goals on a paper and then Mrs. Gagnon looked at them and decided how many points each team member gets. Then we had to make a logo, a cheer, and a hand shake. Then we had to present them to the class and we got points for that too.
Article posted December 8, 2011 at 07:40 PM • comment (1) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Great article! I didn't know there was so much info from Greece to learn about. Did you know that women in Sparta had many freedoms. Unlike Athens. The women there didn't have any power. Thanks for commenting on my article of the sun! I hope you enjoy reading other articles I may put up on my blog!
Posted December 18, 2011 at 03:28 PM by • Maria U