In Humanities, I am a part of the polis Athens. Athens was a large, powerful city-state. Its people were generally highly intellectual, and it possessed a strong defense system. Athens had an advantage over other city-states because it had access to the sea. Everyone feared Athens.
Unfortunately, the Humanities version of Athens is in last place right now because the gods hate us. Even Sparta is ahead of us (we intend to destroy them later). We have not yet had a chance to redeem ourselves through skill, though. Our time will come soon...
Article posted December 8, 2011 at 06:13 PM • comment (2) • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List

Corinth is awesome, too. They might not be as smart, but they are still awesome in ways.
Posted February 2, 2012 at 04:42 PM by • Blake
I hope you do beat Sparta they always try to cheat their way to win but everyone is not like that. Good luck in destroying them.
Posted January 30, 2012 at 08:31 PM by • Lilly