-

It a mystery

I read this book it was about a man that soled this crime his name was Sherlock Homes. It is also about this man that is a man name is Dr. Watson he is Sherlock Homes side kick they work together with there friend ship they solve the mystery.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 10:15 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.