Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Howard Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Howard -- Blogmeister

by Mr. Howard

No Links added yet!

I like Twilight. I know many people don’t like it but I love it!!! I’m on Team Edward but I also know that everyone else hates him which makes me sad but its fine. Anyway I just felt like typing about something I liked. I have not YET seen the new Breaking Dawn part 1 but I was supposed to see it on the premier but then my mom changed her mind last minute. It made me very disappointed. I often talk about Twilight to my friends and they tell me that I’m obsessed but they say obsessed like it’s a bad thing. I’m also having a birthday “party” it’s really a sleep-over/ hang out day because there is only going to be three girls there. Anyway the theme of that “party” is going to be Twilight!!! You pretty much get the point, I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! (sorry to the people who don’t like Twilight)

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM • comment (2) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

oh and one more thing I know you just LOVE Edward but I have to admit that Jasper is WWWWWAAAAAYYYY better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted January 10, 2012 at 06:41 PM by • Jeanne
Hey I know isnt Twilight just the best thing ever but the thing that is better is Jasper. hahahahha
Posted January 10, 2012 at 06:39 PM by • Jeanne