Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

Luis-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by L teacher: Derek Milloy

The discovery was announced December 5, 2011.The planet was originally discovered on Kepler's third day of science operations in mid-2009. The third transit was detected in late 2010. Additional confirmation data was provided by the Spitzer Space Telescope and ground-based observations. The planet's radius is roughly 2.4 times the radius of Earth; it is 600 light years away from Earth, in orbit around Kepler-22.
Article posted December 7, 2011 at 11:36 PM • comment (1) • Reads 95 • Return to Blog List

I like how you told, alot of imformation about Kepler22b.
Posted January 11, 2012 at 06:08 PM by • Michael

A new planet is born! Kepler-22b