I don't know much about the Greeks but I do know a few facts. One is that they worshiped many gods like Zeus and Hera. Their myths explained things like why we have seasons and why we have misery and suffering. Myths like Persephone and Pandora's Box explain reasons for why these things happen. Also, the Greeks were split into different sections, and Greece had many factions such as Sparta and Athens. The Greeks also had many famous pieces of architecture like the Parthenon.

In class we are not doing much yet. Right now we have assigned the factions to different table groups. Also, we have made a chant and a badge for our factions. I am part of Sparta. We also have certain rules like each woman must be escorted by a man into the room and we have to roll the dice which determines whether your group loses points or gains points.
Article posted December 7, 2011 at 10:07 PM • comment • Reads 73 • Return to Blog List