Emmanuelle's Blog

Greece
Greece is a country next to Turkey. It has many ancient ruins that attract tourists. Some Greeks worship many gods.That's all I know about present day Greece.

We're in groups in Humanities. We call our groups city-states. Our groups are named after five Greek cities. They are: Sparta, Athens, Argos, Megara, and Corinth. My group is Athens. Megara's, Corinth's, and Argos' challenge is to beat the two great cities, Sparta and Athens. They try to get points from games. We also made a cheer and a secret hand shake to say when our city-state wins a game. The worst part is that the men in the city-states have to escort the woman in and out of the room like in the ancient Greek's time. It's still a little fun.
Article posted December 7, 2011 at 07:20 PM • comment • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

Countries I Love: New Zealand Seychelles Mongolia France Ireland