teacher: Lisa Thomassen

What Matters?
One thing I could not live without is my friends. My friends are very important to me. If I lost any of my friends I would be devestated. THey make me laugh, have fun, and help me through anything.
What matters to me is alot different from Scrooge because he thinks all and only about himself. I think about other people, while he just thinks about himself.What matterms to himm are probablly his servants making sure they do their job so he dosen't have to do any for himself
Friends are important to me because they help me with alot. They help me understand new things and teach me new things. I like being with my friends alot. They make me luagh and we all get along so it is a great time.
If I woke up one day without my friends it would be very hard. I couldnt live one day without any of them. They are like a close family. I hope my friends and I never get split apart.
Article posted December 7, 2011 at 06:40 PM • comment (2) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

I couldnt live without you either!
Posted February 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM by • Josie R.
that's so nice Shyanne! :)
Posted December 8, 2011 at 05:34 PM by • Libby