Well, I don't really know a lot about Greece. I know it has something to do with Rome, and they had many gods and goddesses they worshiped. They have created a lot of mythology known today, like the Pegasus (or Pegasi? However you spell plural PEGASUS) and stuff, and they have legends like Hercules.
In class right now, my team is ATHENS (<* high fives to all Athens people*>), and we have made up an awesome chant, and our flag is pretty awesome too, (if you know what I mean!). And right now we need to come up with a tune to sing our Greek alphabet to (we've picked "We will Rock You", but we don't know if we'll stick with that).
GO ATHENS=http://! (:
Article posted December 7, 2011 at 06:19 PM • comment (3) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

At our tables we do activities and compete against other city-states. Yeah, basically our tables are assigned.Well, we picked the city we wanted, and if there was more than one group who wanted that name, we would have to compete for it. its fun
Posted December 14, 2011 at 04:56 PM by • Mary
Go Athens! Beat Sparta!
Posted December 8, 2011 at 06:52 PM by • TaylorL
What kind of stuff do you do with your table ?Are you tables assigned a city in Greece like Athens and Sparta tell me more.
Posted December 8, 2011 at 12:21 PM by • Zach