There are many things I am thankful for, but my top ones are:
I am thankful for my family for ALWAYS supporting me and my decisions. I am thankful for being able to live here in the U.S.A. where we have so much freedom. I am thankful for my true friends who stood by my side this whole time. I am thankful for being able to get a good education (though I have trouble turning things in on time…… I’m sorry teachers!!) I am thankful for the internet! It makes things soooooooooooo much more easier! I am thankful for food, water, and clean air. I am thankful for life no matter how many sucky moments there are. I am thankful for books and technology for entertaining me when I go on road trips with my family (I’m sorry books…… I cannot read you on moving vehicles or I will get carsick...) I am even thankful to those people who were mean to me……. They taught me a lot about things like self-defense, patience, and they helped me become strong enough to ignore them when they made fun of me. I am pretty much thankful for everything……
Oh, and one more thing…….. I am thankful that YOU are reading this!!! Thank you!!
Article posted December 7, 2011 at 04:45 PM • comment • Reads 92 • Return to Blog List