Copyright (c) 2014 by NE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NE -- Blogmeister

N!!M!!'Zzz tYpInG hOmE bAsE

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by NE

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Uhh...
By~ niimii eagle
Inspired by~ Abbie Amundsen

Once upon a time, there was a princess who lived in a tower. Her name was Abbigael. Abbigael had beautiful luscious dark blonde hair that was nearly past her ankles; allot like Repunzels, but obviously shorter. Abbigael loved to read and write. And fortunately, for Abbigael, the tower she lived in had an enormous library and a fairly good sized study as well. She had ten good sized notebooks filled with different poems, songs, plays, stories, and what have you. All of which, were hidden away in her study. She read more than a bookworm, she mostly read about far away places, like the Giza Plato in Egypt, the tasmia hall, and the Eiffel tower. She wrote about these, as well.

Abbigael absolutely, without a doubt, adored animals. She had four rather unusual pets, well, three I guess. One’s not that unusual; she had a pet hamster named Hamtaro, a Bengal tiger named sweetie, her beloved pet great horned owl named Hannah, and a duck named Rachel.(I know, not the most common names for animals, but, with a story with a title called “Uhh”, it’s kind of hard not to expect that, but at the same time, it’s kind of hard to expect that but, the person that inspired this story isn’t exactly usual, so to speak, but different in a good way. See, this is why my stories don’t make sense, I trail of in parenthesis, and I’ll probably do this again in something else I write. So brace yourself.)

Hmm….you know, this story actually looked a lot longer on the paper I wrote it on. Oh well.
Just FYI, Hannah and Rachel are real people, and Abbie is actually their best friend.

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 01:32 PM • comment (2) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Niimii! It's so funny! And I'm the owl, yay! :)
Posted January 26, 2012 at 02:45 PM by • Hannah F
I like your story Niimii. I really like the title!
Posted January 9, 2012 at 02:01 PM by • Karee D

My name is Niimii. I like to type a lot and read a lot as well. I hope you like my blog!