7 random facts about me!-

Earlier this week, we were able to look through the microscopes. In the non-digital microscopes, you would see things inverted. They were upside down. We looked at feathers, ribbons, and magazines through the microscopes.

If you wanted it go up, you'd move down. If you want to go left, you would move right. The magnafication of the microscopes was really cool. We could not take pictures of thi microscope because it was not digital like our other ones.

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 01:08 PM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

I also enjoyed experimenting with the microscopes it was really fun! Things look so much different and way cooler under a microscope because they are way more detailed and in depth. The feather were really cool because you could see all the little microscopic extensions off the feather.
Posted January 17, 2012 at 02:22 PM by • Katherinec