Sara's Blog

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

teacher: Tina Jovanovich

06/12/12
Freshman Advise 06/12/12
Looking Ahead 12/15/11
Half of Quarter 2 12/07/11
Tech 5 11/03/11
Sarah's First Blog 10/05/11

Half of Quarter 2
Wow, it's almost the half of quarter 2! Time goes by fast. I think that quarter 2 is going very well. I'm making progress in math. Daily comps were a bit of a challenge but it seems to make sense. We're starting a new topic and I hope it goes as well as the other topics we learned about. The progress that I'm making this quarter is I ask questions more. I also have been putting the correct answers on my paper when I get them wrong, and I've also done a little bit better on the binder quiz's. I think that was my problem. My evaluating was pretty tricky in the beginning, but now it's easier because we have been doing tons of them in class! Translating expressions was really easy! I liked them. They were a lot of fun. When we did them for homework, I rarely got anything wrong. I just hope what we're learning this time I will do the same progress and even better!
Article posted December 7, 2011 at 08:55 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List