Copyright (c) 2015 by Zaryab A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zaryab A -- Blogmeister

Zaryab's Magic Wonderland of fun and science

Period 3/4 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Zaryab A

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Hello Ladies and Gents! My name is Zaryab. I love to play the guitar and swimming too. I've been on a swim team since I was 5 yrs old. Math and science are my favorite school subjects. I love to travel and have been to many countries in the world. My favorite color is black. But not dark black. JK. My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold and I enjoy listening to their music in my free time. Basketball is my other favorite sport besides swimming. My favorite basketball team is the Boston Celtics. Keita is my bestest friend ever!