E`s place-

Guns for GW

So far, Guns for General Washington is about 2 boys named William and Henry with help of their troop that they formed on the way. They have had to go over rivers in boats, Oxen and Horses have had to help them through the deep snow, Sled over icy rivers and climb steep mountains. I thought it was very sweet how William pushed J.P out of the way when the big cannon was tumbling down the mountain towards them. They just made it to the top of the steepest mountain and back down. I can't wait to read to the end.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 10:29 AM • comment • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

My name is Emily. I have two dogs. One is a shitzu named Zoey she is a four year old female. And the other is a Cairn Terrior named Max he is a two year old male. I also have one male betta fish. We are also going to get some chickens soon. The last and final animal I have is my little brother named Nolan he is a eight year old male. When I grow up I would like to be a domestic veternarian not a farm one. The reason why I want to be a DOMESTIC veternarian is becuase I love dogs. So hopefully I won`t have to deal with the cats a lot. Not that I don`t like cats it`s just that I have never had one before so I don`t know how to care of them. Also, when I grow up I`m gonna have two dogs, I`m not sure what kind yet, and two to three kids. If I have three I want two girls and one boy. If I have two kids I want one boy and one girl. I love the sport soccer and I also do tae kwon do, and teach these cute 6 year old kids. That is ME and what i am going to do when I grow up!