5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

I think that it's because that they would meet Pongo for some reason.  Why else would Pongo be there?  It seems that everything the author has put in the story has some purpose.  Jack souped up the "53" so that everybody knows that Jack is a mechanic.  Isadora comes in the story to help Jack out because Grady obviously, isn't being much help that.  That we know of at least.  Jack needed to have someone who had the same mind-set as him so he could have help in the situation that's going on.

Article posted December 5, 2011 at 04:42 PM • comment (2) • Reads 135 • Return to Blog List

Thanks Dootsie!
Posted February 2, 2012 at 02:38 PM by • Fern
Ohh... nice title
Posted January 26, 2012 at 03:07 PM by • dootsie23