Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

So, as the title states, I will be writing about random stuff. Christmas is coming soon and everyone is already vomiting with anticipation. (Just kidding, that would be pretty weird) I’m sure most of you have plans for the holidays. I am heading up to Keystone for a ski vacation. I am also heading out to Kansas for a few days. Have any of you thought Santa was pretty freaky? I mean, he is glaring down at you while you are snoozing in bed, he has a ton of tiny pointed ear men with green hats making toys for him. Does he pay his elves, or does he just have them binded in a contract? Those are the questions you should think about at night. Well, stay warm, eat gingerbread mens’ heads off, and drink that good ol’ beverage that has nog in its name.
Article posted December 3, 2011 at 07:09 PM • comment (2) • Reads 99 • Return to Blog List

I think Santa is awesome. I still believe in him. Only the elves that stay with Santa on Christmas Eve delivering presents to kids like you wear green. Most elves aren't green, but blue, red, tan, etc. Santa doesn't pay his immortal elves, and he doesn't have a contract with them. They work for him because they like it. It's voluntary, but they never want to leave Santa Claus because he is so nice to them and kids around the world.
Posted December 5, 2011 at 06:14 PM by • MichaelW
That was very random but does bring up some good questions. I wonder if the elves do have contracts?
Posted December 5, 2011 at 11:36 AM by • MattA

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather