THE GREAT WALL OF ME-

What is hope?
What is hope? Is there a definition or is it different for every one?
Well, what it means to me is that feeling when you entered a rafel and you HOPE you win. this is a example but say you were living in a hotel room and you might get a house then you have that feeling of HOPE in side and you really want that house that is what hope is to me. What is hope too you?
Article posted December 3, 2011 at 11:15 AM • comment (2) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

Hope to me is when you hope you will when the loteraly hope to me is when you come out ok at birth hope to me is when you get good grades.I really liked your blog
Posted December 6, 2011 at 09:57 AM by • brionnac
Hope to me is the felling you get when you really want something and there is a posibiblity you wont get the thing you want. For me (I know it will never happen) I hope my mom and dad will someday.
Posted December 5, 2011 at 11:17 AM by • Alyssa

I like to bmx and mountain bike with my friends.