If I had to choose, these are the three things I'm thankful for. The first thing I am thankful for is my family. I am thankful for my family because I love them. I am also thankful for my warm home. I would be cold during the Winter time without a roof to live under and a nice bedroom to sleep in. Thank you Mom and Dad!! The last thing I am thankful for is the nice barn I get to go to everyday. Thank you Rick!! I love getting to work with my mini horse Silver and doing doing dressage/jumping lessons on Duckie. Thank you Christina!!
Article posted December 2, 2011 at 02:57 PM • comment (2) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

@pushing-up-daisies I acually don't live on a barn. I board my horses at Prairie Springs Farm. I really am lucky. I wish my lessons were that cheap. Probably because I am advanced and have been on a horse my whole life. Horses are expensive!
Posted January 31, 2012 at 11:04 AM by • Chloe
You must have a big spread of land to have a barn and a horse. let me guess, it's somewhere out in the country in colorado? am I right? I used to take horse lessons, but they got pricey, so.... I don't take them anymore. it was $10 per lesson. might not seem like much, but when you live in a small house with only two bedrooms, one bathroom and a small living room and kitchen, the price adds up. you must be lucky.
Posted December 25, 2011 at 08:11 PM by • pushing-up-daisies